Authorities have announced that they will be operating OVI/DUI checkpoints in the following areas over the 2012 Memorial Day Holiday:
- Columbus, Ohio - Friday, May 25, 2012. A checkpoint will be operated in Hilliard on Cemetery Road east of Leap Road from 9 pm until 3 am.
- Clark County, Ohio - Friday, May 25, 2012. The Ohio State Highway Patrol will be conducting a checkpoint on West North Street near Wittenburg Avenue, beginning at 8 pm.
- Kettering, Ohio - Friday, May 25, 2012. A checkpoint will be conducted on Wilmington Pike between Stroop Rd. and Marshall Rd. from 9 pm until 2 am.
- Northwood, Ohio - Friday, May 25, 2012. One checkpoint will operate on Woodville Road, the exact time of which is unknown.
- Maple Heights, Ohio - Friday, May 25, 2012. One checkpoint will operate on Lee Rd. from 2 pm to 2 am.
- Solon, Ohio - Saturday, March 17, 2012. One checkpoint will operate though the exact time and location is not yet known.
More information about Memorial Day checkpoints will be provided as it becomes available. As always, the Attorneys from DiCaudo, Pitchford & Yoder recommend that you designate a driver if you plan on drinking over the Memorial Day Holiday. For more information or legal advice, contact a knowledgeable Attorney from DiCaudo, Pitchford & Yoder today.