Related Practice Areas
- Commercial Litigation
- Labor & Employment
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers Compensation
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
Ms. Vadas has fifteen plus years of experience handling complex causes of action arising out of medical malpractice, intentional torts, wrongful termination, violation of non-compete clauses, employment discrimination, premises liability, shareholder derivative, and other commercial issues. She has a wide range of experience representing employers in administrative hearings and judicial litigation. Ms. Vadas also counsels clients on proper retention, handling and termination of employees.
- Experience includes jury trials, mediations, and arbitrations in federal, state and local courts, and numerous appellate courts throughout Ohio
- Successfully handled numerous matters before the Ohio Industrial Commission, United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and Ohio Civil Rights Commission.
- 1999 J.D., Cleveland State University, Cleveland Marshal School of Law Community Service Award (1998 – 1999)
- 1996 B.S.A.S., Youngstown State University, Magnum Cum Laude YSU Pin for Outstanding Graduating Senior Vice President, Alpha Phi Sigma, Criminal Justice National Honor Society
- Mahoning County Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association