In June 2008, Attorney Thomas M. DiCaudo took his vast experience and knowledge of the law and joined Attorney Reid Yoder. Together they formed the law firm DiCaudo & Yoder LLC, which then became DiCaudo, Pitchford & Yoder, with the addition of Attorney Marshal Pitchford.
Currently, Attorney Mr. DiCaudo focuses his practice of criminal defense and specializes in handling OVI and DUI cases.
Experience with the City of Akron Prosecutor’s Office
After being admitted into the practice of law, Mr. DiCaudo accepted a position with the City of Akron Prosecutor’s Office. There, he served as an Assistant Prosecutor from November 1988 to January 1990. He was promoted to the position of Police Legal Advisor in January 1990.
Mr. DiCaudo served the jurisdictions of:
- The University of Akron police departments.
Experience as Assistant Chief Prosecutor
In 1991, Mr. DiCaudo was promoted to Assistant Chief Prosecutor. In this position, he:
- Supervised courtroom prosecutors
- Served as the lead of liquor enforcement
- Advised police departments on murders and other high level felonies
- University of Akron School of Law
- University of Akron
- Bachelor of Arts degree focusing on Accounting
- Walsh High School (1979)