Akron Transportation Law Attorneys
Serving Commercial Customers in Summit, Portage, Stark & Medina Counties
DiCaudo, Pitchford & Yoder’s lawyers have extensive experience working with the transportation industry and the many challenges that affect those who deal with arranging for, accepting, transporting, and delivering commercial goods in interstate, intrastate, and foreign commerce. Our team offers clients integrated knowledge and firsthand understanding of how legal and business issues intersect in the real world.
DiCaudo, Pitchford & Yoder’s Transportation Law Practice
Our firm concentrates on the following transportation-related areas:
- Complex litigation involving catastrophic personal injury or environmental hazards
- Litigation involving cargo freight loss and damage claims and undercharge cases
- Negotiation and preparation of all types of transportation and logistics contracts, including broker-carrier, shipper-carrier, and owner-operator agreements
- Real estate matters involving the sale, purchase, and/or leasing of terminals
- Regulatory compliance with federal and state regulations
- Mergers and acquisitions of transportation-related companies
- Succession and estate issues in closely held or family owned transportation-related business
- Tax advice and litigation arising out of transportation-related matters
- Labor and employment law
Our Akron transportation law attorneys not only work with corporate clients at interstate trucking companies, but we are uniquely qualified to represent motor coach companies, shippers, manufacturers, brokers, freight forwarders, warehouse operators, and others involved in the transporting of passengers and goods. In short, the lawyers at DiCaudo, Pitchford & Yoder provide legal counsel and strategic planning in all segments of the transportation industry.
For comprehensive legal services based on your unique needs, contact our firm today.